• Subscribe
  • Diving into the Solopreneur Life: Scary but Exciting!

Sacha Dumay
    6 replies
    Hey Product Hunters! I'm Sacha, and I'm taking my first plunge as a solopreneur. It's both thrilling and nerve-wracking! Suddenly, I'm wearing all the hats - designer, marketer, and product developer. But you know what? I'm loving the challenge. Right now, I'm focused on APIs. I'm building a scraping API to help developers scale easily. If you're into that, check out my project: https://www.producthunt.com/products/scrapewebapp-com I'm here to learn, grow, and connect with fellow entrepreneurs. Got any tips for a newbie? What's your biggest challenge as a solopreneur? Let's chat and support each other on this ride!

Replies

Prince Kumar
    Welcome! It’s tough but rewarding. dont be afraid to outsource when you can excited to see you AP
    Sacha Dumay
    @prince_kumar_kumar yes trying to learn as much (paying courses) but I ll outsource as soon as I have one SaaS making revenue.
    Hjalte Niehorster
    Follow! Curious! Good luck with the journey, we will launching my first MicroSaas early next year
    Sacha Dumay
    Thanks! @hhn looking forward your next microSaaS then!
    sandhya Kumari
    I get it solo life is challenging but freeing. balancing making and dev is my biggest struggle. Good luck with the API!
    Sacha Dumay
    @sandhya_kumari_ yes I am trying to do 50% coding, 50% marketing these days