• Subscribe
  • Diving into the Solopreneur Life: Scary but Exciting!

Sacha Dumay
    6 replies
    Hey Product Hunters! I'm Sacha, and I'm taking my first plunge as a solopreneur. It's both thrilling and nerve-wracking! Suddenly, I'm wearing all the hats - designer, marketer, and product developer. But you know what? I'm loving the challenge. Right now, I'm focused on APIs. I'm building a scraping API to help developers scale easily. If you're into that, check out my project: https://www.producthunt.com/products/scrapewebapp-com I'm here to learn, grow, and connect with fellow entrepreneurs. Got any tips for a newbie? What's your biggest challenge as a solopreneur? Let's chat and support each other on this ride!

Replies

sandhya Kumari
    I get it solo life is challenging but freeing. balancing making and dev is my biggest struggle. Good luck with the API!
    Sacha Dumay
    @sandhya_kumari_ yes I am trying to do 50% coding, 50% marketing these days
    Hjalte Niehorster
    Follow! Curious! Good luck with the journey, we will launching my first MicroSaas early next year
    Sacha Dumay
    Thanks! @hhn looking forward your next microSaaS then!
    Prince Kumar
    Welcome! It’s tough but rewarding. dont be afraid to outsource when you can excited to see you AP
    Sacha Dumay
    @prince_kumar_kumar yes trying to learn as much (paying courses) but I ll outsource as soon as I have one SaaS making revenue.