• Subscribe
  • Do startups still need a Facebook page? I really mean it.

Kim HM
    7 replies
    Do startups still need a Facebook page? And if you had to rank the top three social media platforms that benefit a company's community based on factors like organic traffic, engagement, reach, and promotion, what would they be? Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Replies

I think Facebook hype died long time ago. However, Twitter, Linkedin and Reddit are working really well for us.
    Carter Michael
    @sandradjajic Agreed! If you're going after an audience that's super dedicated to facebook, than of course use facebook. But I think most communities and groups have migrated elsewhere.
    Kim HM
    @sandradjajic @carter_barnett Yes, that's why I'm hesitating whether to just give up on Facebook. Now I'm leaning towards skipping Facebook.
    Uma Venugopal
    I've created one and linked it to insta but I don't really get much views/followers on Fb(unless I try to boost a post)
    Kim HM
    @uma_venugopal Yeah, I totally feel you on that one. I also made a Facebook page and connected it to my Instagram and blog, but I'm not really seeing much traction unless I pay to boost a post. It's kind of confusing and makes me wonder if it's even worth it.
    Josh Freeland
    great question looking to see responses on this as well
    Kim HM
    @joshuafreeland I increasingly believe that Facebook isn't helpful for businesses in the digital services industry.