Do you ever feel like a loser?

Jose Rodríguez
11 replies

Replies

Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré (EIthiriel)
Sometimes! But it's as though we can't ever discuss those down days on social media when we work in tech because then we're considered a "liability" by stakeholders.
Natalia Toth
Yes, a few times a week for sure. If there are people who never feel this way, i want to know their secrets!
Gurkaran Singh
Feeling like a loser is just a temporary bug in the system. Remember, even software has its update days!
Rahul
I am a fan of playing games, sometimes I lose the game while playing with my friends. The felt is for that time and enjoy the moment as well. If you're a gaming lover, check here Game Vault online game and enjoy your gaming journey.
Christoph Dyllick-Brenzinger
It always depends on your perspective. Every founder and entrepreneur has moments when they ask themselves, "Why am I doing this?" For me, this happens at least once a week. On the other hand, as long as I frequently think, "Wow, this is cool," then everything is okay. The situation becomes problematic when negative feelings overshadow your positive ones.
Salar Davari
I think every one feels that way every now and then. The important thing is to overcome the feeling by making constructive changes in our lives.
Sanja Micic
A person has their ups and downs. That feeling is an integral part of us; it's only important that it doesn't prevail and become dominant.
Toni
Every.day.from.monday.through.sunday. 🙂