• Subscribe
  • Do you ever think that you might have done better if you had taken on a different role?

Jeyoung Jung
    13 replies
    For example, thinking you might be better at design or marketing than coding?

Replies

Salar Davari
    I think everyone does, but who can say? We usually underestimate what we've done and overestimate what we could have achieved taking a different path.
    Jeyoung Jung
    Launching soon!
    @salar__davari That's true, seems like only a few chooses their paths that truly match their aptitudes and talents.
    Anna Stark
    Thank you for sharing this data. I really enjoy what you've written on your blog infinite craft game online. You've shared a very useful and entertaining blog post with the public.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Hard to say. I believe there may be untapped waters I have never tried but would excel at. Life is too short to try everything. I was naturally interested in things and tried them. When I liked them, I tried to monetise them. It feels like relying on my instincts.
    Jeyoung Jung
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Nice. We should trust our instincts and take action to avoid regrets.
    Sonia Kandola
    Honestly, yes. I feel like I'm interested in so many different things, so it's always been hard to properly focus on one field and really develop myself in that area. I've been working in the tech space for a few years now, but I have a really creative side to myself so I do wonder if I should've taken a different path. What I do now is I try to allocate some time on the side to explore other avenues! What about yourself?
    Jeyoung Jung
    Launching soon!
    @soniakandola Nice. Maybe working on side projects to utilize your creativeness could be a way! I'm quite similar to you, i do programming, but i believe there is a creative side to myself as well, so I sometimes write blogs or try creating videos in my free time.
    Muhammad Abdullah
    Absolutely! The idea of exploring a different role can feel like using a universal name generator to create an entirely new identity. Just as a name generator provides diverse options for names, stepping into a different role allows you to explore various perspectives and experiences. Each role carries its own unique qualities and challenges, much like how different names can evoke specific feelings or imagery. If I had chosen a different role, I might have discovered new strengths or skills, much like how a universal name generator might unveil unexpected names that resonate more deeply. The potential for growth and creativity is limitless, and it’s exciting to think about the possibilities that come with every unique choice we make! here is my link https://universalnamegenerator.c...
    Phoebe Marshall
    I think a strategic role could have been a good fit. I enjoy problem-solving and analyzing situations.
    Kimberly West
    I often think project management would suit me well. I’m organized and enjoy keeping things on track.
    Zoe Emily
    Yes, I think I’d thrive in a creative role. I enjoy brainstorming and would love to explore design.
    Prince Virani
    I often feel like way. In my case, I didn't even desire a part in this tech sector, but whatever my role is right now, I'm going to stick with it and do my best because we can't change our history, so worrying about it is out of time.
    Maria Stephens
    Definitely! Mentoring others seems rewarding. I love helping people grow and reach their potential.