• Subscribe
  • Do you have a biggest fear?

Farwa Abbas
    18 replies

Replies

Rebecca hill
    Facing the unknown can be really scary for me. I like to plan, so stepping into uncertainty can be tough.
    Arthur Miller
    I think my biggest fear is not reaching my potential.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    My biggest fear is growing old because it can limit my opportunities to explore new places and travel.
    For me, it’s the fear of failure that’s always there. I worry about not meeting my goals and letting people down.
    Nelson Martin
    I guess I’m most afraid of not being able to control my own path. It’s scary to think about losing direction in life.
    YanXu
    My greatest fear is putting in effort without achieving results, or worse, unknowingly wasting time by working towards the wrong direction.
    Tom Nick
    Yes, my biggest fear is not living up to my own expectations. I always push myself to do more, and I worry about falling short.
    Julia Watson
    My biggest fear is losing loved ones. The thought of not having them around is something I try not to dwell on.
    Christopher Adams
    Honestly, my biggest fear is public speaking. I get so anxious just thinking about it, even though I know it’s an essential skill.
    Xavier Jam
    I am afraid of dealing with major changes that I can’t control.
    Kerry Rivera
    My biggest fear is missing out on opportunities due to procrastination.
    SophiaRoseCarter
    Definitely fear of failure and not living up to my potential. Impostor syndrome is real! I try to focus on personal growth and remember that even small steps towards my goals are progress.
    Cora Genevieve Holloway
    Same fear here. I think a lot of us worry about not living up to our full potential. For me, it's about finding ways to continuously push myself out of my comfort zone. Setting ambitious yet attainable goals. Surrounding myself with people who inspire and challenge me to grow. Celebrating small wins along the way. It's a lifelong journey for sure, but I believe facing that fear head-on is the only way forward. Easier said than done of course! Would love to hear how others approach this.
    Benjamin Thomas Clark
    My biggest fear is not living up to my own potential and settling for mediocrity. It's the fear of looking back on my life and having major regrets about not taking chances or pushing myself to be the best version of myself that I can be. Anyone else struggle with this?
    Ethan Robert Kensington
    Totally get that fear bro. For me it's the fear of failure and not living up to my own expectations, ya know? Just gotta keep pushin ourselves to be better every day and not let that fear hold us back from chasin our dreams!
    Ethan Cole Blackwood
    Hmmm not reaching your potential is a pretty deep fear. I think mine is more primal - I'm terrified of getting eaten by a shark 🦈 Even though I know it's super unlikely, the idea of it still gives me the chills! Guess we all have those irrational fears that get to us on some level.