• Subscribe
  • Do you love personalized marketing letters or messages, or they irritate you?

Alexander Alkor
    6 replies
    And in which case do you feel either of these emotions?

Replies

Krista Pettersen
    I don't mind them especially if they've done their research and their product or service is of interest to me or could benefit my current project. What's more annoying is trying to unsubscribe from marketing e-mails and never being removed from the list.
    Krista Pettersen
    @arthen_factory Yes, and as far as format I'm a fan of short and informative. If an e-mail has multiple paragraphs I probably won't make it past the first one.
    Alexander Alkor
    @krista_pettersen so it's more about technical inconveniences and "match" between your products or ideas, and you don't mind about the format of such letters or messages?
    Kavya Tripathi
    Love them. Feels very warm.
    Ethan Robert Kensington
    Personalized marketing can be great when it's actually relevant and useful. Like getting a coupon for a product I actually want to buy. But spammy 'personalized' emails that clearly just inserted my name into a generic template are super annoying. I guess it comes down to whether the personalization provides real value or is just a cheap tactic.
    Alexander Alkor
    @ethanrobertkensington that's exactly what I mean, actually :) Where is this thin line?