• Subscribe
  • Do you manage your own books?

Nathan Covey
    25 replies
    What has been your experience with a CPA managing your personal or business accounting?

Replies

Charlotte Richardson
    I do, but it's a challenge!
    Matt El Mouktafi
    I tried to manage everything myself for my first company, definitely was a mistake 😅 It takes so much time and can create so much issues if you’re not good at it, now i’m paying an accountant and it’s amazing. I barely think about this anymore (I’m French so it might be different)
    Eric Lens
    I haven’t managed my own books before; I’ve always relied on a CPA for that. They’ve made the process pretty smooth for me.
    Nathan Covey
    @eric_lens How much do you typically pay?
    Lonny Shatzel
    I let a CPA handle my accounting, and it’s been a big relief. They’re much better at it than I could be!
    Brandon Linn
    Hello! I’ve never managed my own books. I find having a CPA is really helpful for keeping everything in order.
    Brooklyn Campbell
    Yes, I handle it all myself.
    Nathan Covey
    @brooklyn_campbell Do you use software to help you?
    Daniel Reed
    Nope, I leave that to my accountant.
    Emily Garcia
    I prefer outsourcing it.
    Ethan Perez
    I manage it, but I'm not great at it!
    James Anderson
    I do, but I’m thinking of hiring help.
    Woody Potter
    i used to mange my own books,but hiring CPa saved me so much time nd stress worth the investment
    Edwin Griffin
    managed my books for yers,but i switched to CPA last year now i can focus more on growing my business instead of stressing bout finance
    Jaime Lawson
    I do a mix basic bookkeeping my self,nd then for CPA tax season keeps costs down but ensures everything is accurate
    Daris Esteban
    Yes, it keeps me on top of things.
    Everett Stone
    No, I have someone for that.
    Jaxon Walker
    Yes, it's part of my routine.
    John Luca
    Yes I easily manage.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Such paradox. I have studied accountancy and since my studies I hated it so much that I have another person for that :D