• Subscribe
  • Do you manage your own books?

Nathan Covey
    25 replies
    What has been your experience with a CPA managing your personal or business accounting?

Replies

Jaime Lawson
    I do a mix basic bookkeeping my self,nd then for CPA tax season keeps costs down but ensures everything is accurate
    Matt El Mouktafi
    I tried to manage everything myself for my first company, definitely was a mistake 😅 It takes so much time and can create so much issues if you’re not good at it, now i’m paying an accountant and it’s amazing. I barely think about this anymore (I’m French so it might be different)
    Eric Lens
    I haven’t managed my own books before; I’ve always relied on a CPA for that. They’ve made the process pretty smooth for me.
    Nathan Covey
    @eric_lens How much do you typically pay?
    Lonny Shatzel
    I let a CPA handle my accounting, and it’s been a big relief. They’re much better at it than I could be!
    Brandon Linn
    Hello! I’ve never managed my own books. I find having a CPA is really helpful for keeping everything in order.
    Brooklyn Campbell
    Yes, I handle it all myself.
    Nathan Covey
    @brooklyn_campbell Do you use software to help you?
    Charlotte Richardson
    I do, but it's a challenge!
    Daniel Reed
    Nope, I leave that to my accountant.
    Emily Garcia
    I prefer outsourcing it.
    Ethan Perez
    I manage it, but I'm not great at it!
    James Anderson
    I do, but I’m thinking of hiring help.
    Woody Potter
    i used to mange my own books,but hiring CPa saved me so much time nd stress worth the investment
    Edwin Griffin
    managed my books for yers,but i switched to CPA last year now i can focus more on growing my business instead of stressing bout finance
    Daris Esteban
    Yes, it keeps me on top of things.
    Everett Stone
    No, I have someone for that.
    Jaxon Walker
    Yes, it's part of my routine.
    John Luca
    Yes I easily manage.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Such paradox. I have studied accountancy and since my studies I hated it so much that I have another person for that :D