• Subscribe
  • Do you need everything in one place?

Imran Razak
    15 replies
    I’ve been working on this problem because time and time again I’ve had a mess of workspaces where you end up with 100s of tools and not a single workspace where it just all comes together and I don’t need to use so many tools. I’m going to release an MVP where initially everything does come together with your existing tools, like a source of truth for all your tools so your whole team can see it. But is this a problem you have, if so to what extent? And do you want to try out my MVP when I release the MVP (I’ll comment you the link when I do)?

Replies

Naomi | Beeyond AI
    It certainly helps to have everything in one place. - You don't have to switch to different apps and start over. - You don't have to pay for multiple different subscriptions. - You cut down on time it generally takes you to complete any task. - It doesn't stress your device much either We too are building an All-in-one AI platform. And launching that here on Product Hunt!
    CY Zhou
    Absolutely, having everything centralized increases efficiency and streamlines workflow. It's a game-changer for productivity!
    Imran Razak
    @lightfield why do you find not having your tools in one place a problem? What do you do to currently solve it?
    Imran Razak
    @brody_jones awesome. To what extent do you face this problem?
    What kind of tools are you talking? Particular department or everything for everyone?
    Imran Razak
    @vertikanigam all your tools you use. In one place. Do you constantly have to keep managing everything especially in a cross functional team.
    Abhra Ch.
    @imran_razak This is such a relatable problem! 😅 Having a single workspace that brings everything together sounds like a game-changer. I'm sure many teams struggle with tool overload. I'd love to try out your MVP when it's ready! Keep me posted! 😄
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @imran_razak, this sounds like a fantastic initiative! 🎉 I've definitely faced the chaos of juggling too many tools and workspaces. Having a single source of truth would be such a game changer for streamlining processes. I'd love to try out your MVP and see how it works! Keep us posted, and best of luck with the release! 😄
    Mileva
    Yes, having everything in one place of tools makes managing tasks and staying organized much more efficient and convenient but sometime it could be messy🫤
    Imran Razak
    @pari_pushpakar I’m glad you have this problem. Specifically right now what do you do to solve it and what tools do you use?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, the classic tool tornado scenario - drowning in multiple workspaces like a digital Indiana Jones! Excited to see your MVP; it's like a Swiss Army knife for organizing tools. How many tabs does it take to find the perfect solution, right?
    Zoe Vivian Thornton
    Definitely feel your pain on this. Way too many scattered tools these days. An 'everything in one place' workspace sounds awesome. Would love to check out the MVP when you release it to see how well it brings things together. Ping me the link when it's ready!
    Tedel
    I need everything in ITS place, regardless of how many places we are talking about.