• Subscribe
  • Do you remember what life was like before you had your startup idea?

Lewis Herdman
    5 replies
    It's nothing and then all-encompassing in a flash.

Replies

Zachary Rhys Whitaker
    For me, life before my startup idea felt directionless and unfulfilling. I had a steady job but no real passion or purpose. But once that idea sparked, it consumed my thoughts and energies. Suddenly I had a mission, a driving force that propelled me forward every day with urgency and excitement, even though I knew the road ahead would be challenging. It's amazing how one idea can so radically alter your life trajectory in an instant like that.
    Amit Arora
    The Action Tracker - Life Planner
    Lewis was interesting and joyful, before startup idea. Lewis is interesting and joyful, with startup in progress. :) How has been your experience, Lewis? @lewis_appre
    Ashik Hameed
    Before I had my startup idea, life was more routine and less exciting. There was always that desire to start a business and create something impactful, but I hadn't found the right spark yet. Once the idea hit, it quickly became all-encompassing, consuming my thoughts and energy. But yeah, I had a lot of free time before startup.
    KurachiWeb 倉地 俊輔
    I was working full-time. I lived alone, so I did all the housework. I wanted to spend as much of my free time as possible on indie-hacking, so I didn't feel like reading books.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, life before my startup idea? It was like using a typewriter in a touchscreen world—quaint, but definitely not as exhilarating! The journey from zero to startup hero sure spices things up, doesn't it?