• Subscribe
  • Do you reply to comments/messages that have obviously been written by ChatGPT?

Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    5 replies
    By now, most people have developed a feeling for when someone has written a text on ChatGPT and I for one don't want to respond or answer because I have the feeling that the writer hasn't put any thought into it. On the other hand, you don't want to be rude - how do you deal with that?

Replies

Kevin Not-A-Robot
    I don't reply because it's not a real dialog with someone with a real opinion.
    Fraser B
    It really depends on the context. If I feel it’s some random message they generated to create engagement, I’ll ignore it. If I get the feeling they did some heavy prompting to help them articulate their point, I’ll reply. While it’s easy to dismiss stuff as spam, some people use it as a tool to communicate in a second language.
    WennectCM
    It depends. I do not face them very often but let's say it's something useful, or interesting from my point of view - in such case, I give it a shot. Otherwise, not really.
    Huge
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    Yes, it's also annoying me.Maybe this is the thing that AI just can't beat humans at.