• Subscribe
  • Do you use any tools to manage your social media?

Ashit Vora
    11 replies
    I'm referring to tools that help with: - Creating quality content - Maintaining consistency in posting - Scheduling content for the future - Creating assets like images, videos, or carousels - Engaging with others - Connecting with like-minded people or prospects

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I used to have Kontentino, also trying ContentRadar. But when it comes to scheduling – I use native tools of that particular platform. Engaging with others – if you mean AI generated comments, I try to not use them. Human-made interaction :)
    AppManager by CompanyDNA AI
    AppManager by CompanyDNA AI
    We use Fliki.ai for video content creation, Canva for post creation and Later for scheduling and posting.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Well consdier using ConnectGenie AI to write Linkedin Posts, Comments and connection request notes. It has just launched its persona enabled content feature in which you can define your persona so that AI replicates your unique writing style, do give it a try.
    Sacha Dumay
    Hello @ashitvora, I've been using Typefully for the past 6 months to post on X, LinkedIn, and now Threads. I highly recommend it for scheduling and drafting posts easily with the help of AI. I grew my followers on X from 60 to 2K, mainly thanks to consistent posting!
    Natalia Toth
    Yes, we use Social Pilot at the company - very easy to connect accounts, preview, add first comment, and schedule
    Ashit Vora
    @natalia_toth do you manage all your socials from there? Or do you use any other tools along with it?
    Timothy Bramlett
    A ton honestly
    Ulrica Storset
    I can help with creating quality content. We are launching solarplexus.ai here on PH next week that personalize your content to different target groups and personas, automated, at scale and in line with brand if you want to check it out.
    Zain Ul Abideen
    Using ConnectGenie AI to enhance my engagement on Linkedin.
    Gabriel Serrano
    Reassurance AI
    Reassurance AI
    Launching soon!
    stopped for a bit, but I tend to use Later for scheduling posts. It has a nice UI and integrates with different platforms like Instagram, X, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc