• Subscribe
  • Do you work in a multilingual environment?

AuroraW
    25 replies
    I think working in a multilingual environment can be quite the adventure🌍 I do work in such a setting, and it’s always lively! Juggling different languages and cultures keeps things exciting and full of surprises. ✨How about you?

Replies

Futuristica Doo
    Yes. There are days when I get to speak 4 languages in a span of half an hour 😅 But I love it. Keeps the brain in tone 🙃
    Futuristica Doo
    @auroraw English, German, Ukrainian, Russian. Also some Slovene and un poquito Español😅. But English is our main language within the company
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @futuristica Wow, that's impressive! It must be quite a challenge and rewarding at the same time. Which languages do you speak?
    Udaya Sri
    Yes. I work in a multilingual environment and I love it.
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @udaya_sri That's so good :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Yes, and it is one of the best things that could happen. I am exposed to different cultures and there is a chance to pick up a new language from natives :)
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @busmark_w_nika That’s fantastic to hear! It’s amazing how these experiences can broaden our perspectives and enhance our skills.
    Govi Chan
    Totally agree! Best way to learn a new language, way more effective than any books or videos out there!
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @govichan Absolutely. It really makes the learning process more natural and engaging :)
    Joseph Walker
    Definitely an adventure! 🌎 I've worked in multilingual settings too - it's a great way to learn about different cultures while sharpening your language skills. 🗣 The mix of perspectives keeps things lively and insightful. Always something new to discover! 🧐
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @josephwalkeri It’s a continuous journey of learning and discovery!
    Edena
    PixelFree Studio
    PixelFree Studio
    While we are not a big company, I can count five languages spoken in our offices, or perhaps six if you include the random Spanish salutations some coworkers enjoy using. It's quite fun.
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @edena So many languages! Sounds fantastic :)
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I quite literally building an app around the same!
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @vaibhavdwivedi That's fantastic! We're also exploring similar areas, particularly focused on real-time phone call translation. Would love to hear more about your approach :)
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @auroraw Oh, that's great. Mine is more of an educational approach!
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    We use Korean and English :)
    Anna Sulejewska
    No, but I wish I did!
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @anna_sulejewska You never know, it might happen someday!
    Alexander James Miller
    I work in a multilingual environment too! It's a daily adventure navigating between English, Spanish, and a bit of Mandarin. 🌏 Keeps the mind sharp switching contexts! The cultural exchange is really rewarding, always learning new things from colleagues. 💡 Definitely spices up the workday! 🌶