• Subscribe
  • Do you work in a multilingual environment?

AuroraW
    25 replies
    I think working in a multilingual environment can be quite the adventure🌍 I do work in such a setting, and it’s always lively! Juggling different languages and cultures keeps things exciting and full of surprises. ✨How about you?

Replies

Alexander James Miller
    I work in a multilingual environment too! It's a daily adventure navigating between English, Spanish, and a bit of Mandarin. 🌏 Keeps the mind sharp switching contexts! The cultural exchange is really rewarding, always learning new things from colleagues. 💡 Definitely spices up the workday! 🌶
    Udaya Sri
    Yes. I work in a multilingual environment and I love it.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Yes, and it is one of the best things that could happen. I am exposed to different cultures and there is a chance to pick up a new language from natives :)
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @busmark_w_nika That’s fantastic to hear! It’s amazing how these experiences can broaden our perspectives and enhance our skills.
    Govi Chan
    Totally agree! Best way to learn a new language, way more effective than any books or videos out there!
    Aksara Kahfi
    I work in the language according to the job
    Joseph Walker
    Definitely an adventure! 🌎 I've worked in multilingual settings too - it's a great way to learn about different cultures while sharpening your language skills. 🗣 The mix of perspectives keeps things lively and insightful. Always something new to discover! 🧐
    Edena
    PixelFree Studio
    PixelFree Studio
    While we are not a big company, I can count five languages spoken in our offices, or perhaps six if you include the random Spanish salutations some coworkers enjoy using. It's quite fun.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I quite literally building an app around the same!
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @vaibhavdwivedi That's fantastic! We're also exploring similar areas, particularly focused on real-time phone call translation. Would love to hear more about your approach :)
    Futuristica Doo
    Yes. There are days when I get to speak 4 languages in a span of half an hour 😅 But I love it. Keeps the brain in tone 🙃
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    @futuristica Wow, that's impressive! It must be quite a challenge and rewarding at the same time. Which languages do you speak?
    Futuristica Doo
    @auroraw English, German, Ukrainian, Russian. Also some Slovene and un poquito Español😅. But English is our main language within the company
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    We use Korean and English :)
    Anna Sulejewska
    No, but I wish I did!