• Subscribe
  • Ever got acknowledgment from Google? 🤔

Harsh Vyas
    12 replies
    I recently received an email from Google Search Console congratulating us on 2.2k clicks this month! It's nice to see that Google acknowledging our growth, and it motivates me to keep working hard and improve our product for even better results. What do you think?

Replies

Ayaz Akram
    Google's acknowledgment is a great testament to your efforts.
    CY Zhou
    Yes, I received an acknowledgment from Google last year for a bug report I submitted. It was a pleasant surprise and felt rewarding to contribute to improving their services!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Two thousands clicks are good numbers, Harsh. I once received that same kind of email for 5 clicks :D
    Dailie Mill
    Agreed, these "milestone" emails really encourage me as well.
    My3 Murthy
    That's amazing! never received that before- what do you think you did that got you 2.2k clicks in one month?
    Amard Sonal
    That's awesome, congrats! Getting recognition from Google Search Console is a big deal.
    Hana Salazars
    Wow, congrats! It's always encouraging to see your hard work recognized. Keep it up
    Jackson Oscar
    It’s a great sign that you’re on the right track.
     Nick Zack
    It’s definitely a motivation booster.
    Debra Salt
    Great job! Keep striving for even more!
    Gurkaran Singh
    That's fantastic news! Getting a virtual high-five from Google is like hitting the jackpot in the tech world. Keep riding that wave of success!
    Daniel Taylor
    Nice, congrats on the traffic growth! Getting recognition from Google is always a good sign that you're doing something right with your SEO. Keep publishing quality content, earning natural backlinks, and providing a great user experience. Stick with the fundamentals and the results will keep coming. 2.2k clicks is solid - onwards and upwards from here!