• Subscribe
  • Feedback on landing page Empy.ai

Aram Shah
    3 replies
    Hello ProductHunt community! I'm Aram, the founder of Empy.ai. We've developed a platform leveraging psychotherapy-inspired AI to optimize team interactions, reduce conflicts, and enhance productivity. I'd appreciate your insights on our landing page: Clarity: On a scale of 1 to 10, how clear is our product's purpose from the landing page? Understanding: Approximately, how long did it take for you to grasp what our product is about? Confusions: Was there any aspect on the page that was unclear or frustrating? Purchase Intent: Would you be interested in this product? Why or why not? Obviousness: On a scale of 1 to 10, how straightforward was the information presented?

Replies

Daniel S
    MLTR: Meal Tracker
    MLTR: Meal Tracker
    Great looking website, my only concern would be to add bit of highlight to the "Detect and resolve team conflicts" text. I found myself trying to find what the AI does. Sure it helped that its in the middle but it isnt the first thing I looked at. Happy developing!
    Aram Shah
    @dan16 hey Daniel, thanks for the feedback. ==> add bit of highlight to the "Detect and resolve team conflicts" text Do you mean visually highlight it?