• Subscribe
  • Has anyone seen good results with Facebook, Quora or Reddit Ads? What were your experiences?

Priyanka Saini
    20 replies
    I would like to check with the community founders if anyone has had success with platforms I mentioned above including Twitter and LinkedIn. What kind of results did you see? We'd love any information or articles you can share! Thanks :)

Replies

Emily Walker
    Facebook ads were good for targeting, though expensive. LinkedIn ads were great for B2B.
    Priyanka Saini
    @emily__walker Thanks Emily for sharing your experience. yeah most of the PH friends mentioned Facebook ads are good. I start considering it now. :) Appreciated your participation.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    With facebook (IG) yes, people downloaded app but also you need to test creative and have budget for that.
    Priyanka Saini
    @busmark_w_nika Hey good to know Nika! thanks.
    Morgan nabors
    I tried Facebook ads for my small business and found they worked pretty well for getting my brand noticed.
    Priyanka Saini
    @morgan_nabors Thanks, Morgan, for sharing your experience. It's really helpful and appreciated.
    My experience with Quora ads wasn’t great. I tried to promote my service, but didn’t see much in terms of engagement or conversions.
    Priyanka Saini
    @tish_ Thanks, Tish , for sharing your experience. It's really helpful and appreciated. did you try facebook ads??
    Susan R. Pruitt
    Ouora Ads worked well for me in terms of engagement.
    Priyanka Saini
    @susan_r_pruitt Awesome Susan!! thanks for sharing your experience. :)
    Nathan Covey
    Facebook is still king of ads. Never tried Reddit. Quora is dead.
    Priyanka Saini
    @nathancovey Wow!! Thanks, Nathan, for sharing your experience. It's really helpful and appreciated. Like your clear replied!! :)
    Luis Roberts
    I saw solid performance with Facebook ads for engagement and LinkedIn for reaching decision makers.
    Priyanka Saini
    @luis_roberts Thanks Luis and very much appreciated for sharing your experience. really helpful for our team. :)
    Chioma Nzomiwu
    Facebook ads brought good results with targeted campaigns, especially for e-commerce.
    Priyanka Saini
    @chioma_nzomiwu Awesome!! thanks Chimoa for sharing your insight!! Much appreciated.
    Tina Kim
    Reddit ads worked well for niche products, reaching specific communities.
    Priyanka Saini
    @tina_kim2 Good to know Tina!! thanks for sharing your experience. :)
    Tumblar Kevin
    Quora ads provided decent engagement, useful for driving traffic to blog content.
    Priyanka Saini
    @tumblar_kevin I'm happy someone say something good about Quora. thanks for sharing your experience. :)