• Subscribe
  • Heading to Q4 2024. Share your goals. + Achievements for Q3

For Q3, I set up these goals and I am going to revisit them. + Set up new ones (in the comments). My 2 questions for you: – How well did you do with your Q3 goals? – What activities and accomplishments do you want to have in the Q4 of 2024? ---------- My Q3 goals were: πŸ‘‰ Visit some conferences. ❌ (Unfortunately didn't happen.) πŸ‘‰ Travel to other countries. βœ… (France, Monaco, Germany) πŸ‘‰ Network more with other people offline. βœ… (Met them totally randomly.) πŸ‘‰ Grow my social media presence, communities and YouTube channel. βœ… (I grew on all of my social media and platforms tho just a little bit.) πŸ‘‰ Improve languages I learn (consider attending classes). 〰️ (How so... trying to learn but do not attend classes.) πŸ‘‰ Interview more interesting people for YouTube. βœ… (Yes, completed 2 or three other interviews.) πŸ‘‰ Have a more active lifestyle + try a new sport. 〰️ (Hasn't changed so much, I partially added swimming because of the summer.) πŸ‘‰ Increase income/revenue. βœ… (Yes, I received some sponsorships.) πŸ‘‰ Read more books (I slipped). 〰️ (Didn't read more books but continued reading the one I have.) πŸ‘‰ Complete the website. ❌ (Haven't started.) ---------- My Q4 goals – in the comments. Now it is your turn. πŸ™‚πŸ‘‡

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    In case, you would be vulnerable to help me with one of my goals – Growing YouTube – I would be grateful for your "Subscribe" hit button: https://www.youtube.com/@busines...
    My Q4 goals: πŸ‘‰ Visit some conferences. πŸ‘‰ Continue interviewing people on YouTube + create with from conference + informational video (talking head). πŸ‘‰ Work on some new projects. πŸ‘‰ Grow my socials and other platforms (current count: YT – 413 subs, LI – 2.7k+, Twitter – 1.2k+, Substack – 145, Threads – 55) πŸ‘‰ Obtain sponsorships either for the newsletter or for the YT. πŸ‘‰ Give some interviews/speeches. πŸ‘‰ Reach out to event organisers (conferences). πŸ‘‰ Finally start with the website. πŸ˜€ πŸ‘‰ Pick up some new activity or master an existing one (no matter whether photography, sport or anything else). πŸ‘‰ To get in touch more in person with people in my town.
    Kavya Tripathi
    @busmark_w_nika Did you manage to complete the prev quarter goals? If yes, kudos to you.
    @kavyaaatripathi Would say that successfully managed 50%, around 20% were not managed at all while 30% are more like long-term processes (They really compound over time like learning languages.)
    Kavya Tripathi
    @busmark_w_nika Even Completing 50% seems like a big mark. Congratulations. Hoping to learn from you.
    @kavyaaatripathi Kavya, that is kind of you. Can we connect on LI? :) Meantime, please, share the goals you set up for yourself. :)
    Kavya Tripathi
    @busmark_w_nika http://linkedin.com/in/kavya-tri... Sure please :) I’ll stay connected over there.
    Huge
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    Improve languages+1,start it again
    @hugec Which language do you learn? + What tools/techniques do you use for practising? RN, I am just a DuoLingo team but would like to add something on top.
    Derek Liu
    Does following you here on PH count towards your goals? I’m planning to launch Trangram next Monday and hope to get featured at least to gain some traction.
    @derek_liu_dev I want to grow there too but it is not such a priority than Newsletter and YouTube. πŸ˜ƒ Pinch me on social media on launch day :D
    Yatheen Brahma
    My goal for Q3 was to complete all the development and launch it on Product Hunt and other platforms, but due to some changes in the plan and some problems we are still making some changes in the product and finalizing it for the launch.
    @yatheen_brahma Do you know exact or approx date?
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    For Q4 is mainly reach PMF with Videco (so tomorrows launch is very important) and also try to do more exercise and eat healthier πŸ™Œ
    Cedric Jude Hawthorne
    Nice goals! Q4 is looking bright for you. πŸ‘ For conferences, def check out WebSummit in November if you can swing it. 🌐 And kudos on the YouTube growth, those informational vids will keep bringing value. πŸ“ˆ For socials, don't sleep on TikTok, short vids are πŸ”₯ right now. And landing some sponsorships would be huge, maybe reach out to brands you've highlighted in vids before? πŸ’° Mastering a new skill is always a great goal too, helps avoid burnout. πŸ§˜β™‚ Keep crushing it and finish the year strong! πŸ’ͺ
    @cedricjudehawthorne Yesterday I read that more and more people started preferring longer timing in Shorts (above 30 and 40 seconds). I still do not know whether the platform stay in the US (if not, maybe Europe will follow the steps of the US). I am considering trying it but the audience there (and the way they consume content is not completely aligned with my vision so I rather do content for YouTube shorts). Anyway, at least, I can repurpose those vids and see whether they work. :)Thank you for these points :)
    Ethan Robert Kensington
    Good goals! Attending conferences is great for learning and networking. Definitely work on building your personal brand through your socials and digital platforms. Here are some other ideas: 🀝 Connect with more creators and potential partners on LI/Twitter. πŸ’» Build out a newsletter/email list to engage your audience. πŸŽ₯ Consider adding short vertical video content to the mix (e.g. YouTube Shorts, TikTok, IG Reels) to expand reach. πŸŽ™ Start a podcast interviewing interesting people in your niche. πŸ“ˆ Track key metrics to measure growth. Keep up the hustle in Q4!