Hi all! What fun or unique activities do you have planned for these holidays? Let's share

Flora Diep
25 replies
Planning a cozy family gathering with board games and a bake-off! Can't wait for the laughter and the delicious treats!

Replies

Kate Gibson
Your holiday plans sound so cozy!
Kabir Haynes
Snow Globe Scavenger Hunt: Create beautiful snow globes filled with tiny clues and hide them around your neighborhood. Get bundled up and have a winter wonderland adventure as you track them down!
Felya Bilgen
While it might not be the most exciting, it's pretty essential for my well-being these days. My plans include embracing some peaceful meditation and catching up on those unread books. The most fun thing? Possibly hitting the road with my partner on our lovely motorbike.
Flora Diep
@dennis_harris1 So do I. Moments of reunion with family especially in holiday time is precious, paramount and nothing else can compare.
Aishwarya Hiwrale
I’m excited to have aerospace experience in Charleroi, Belgium🎉
Boudewijn Bos
I have scheduled all my social media activity and not expect too much from this period as everybody is on holiday! For all you out here working I applaud you but don’t forget to take a break! Or have a look at Fryda 💜 and store all your Christmas presents!
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Hi Flora, currently swamped with my project, so no holiday plans for me yet. Wishing you all lots of fun and joy in your festivities.
jhoney bairstow
Your holiday arrangements sound incredibly cozy!
Aarushi
Launching soon!
Spending time with those who make life great :)
Oisin O'Reilly
Working working and working.
Simon Rosner
Just work and work and work....
Ann55
From the most vivid memory for the past vacation was a trip to the escape room) It was super, a lot of emotions. They offer a variety of scenarios and real puzzles. I highly recommend looking into the info ! My experiences have been amazing! The prices are quite reasonable, especially if you go in a group. Usually the more participants, the cheaper it is per person. So if you have friends or want to have an event, this can be a fun and affordable way to spend time together.