How are we feeling about ChatGPT 4o?

Tasmiya Sayed 🇵🇸
10 replies
I recently switched from ChatGPT 4 to 4o. My initial experience was good but it quickly fizzled out. What’s the tea on this?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
Ah, ChatGPT 4o, the rollercoaster of AI emotions! It's like getting a high-five from technology one day and a ghosting the next. Maybe it’s just going through a 'moody chatbot' phase!
Tasmiya Sayed 🇵🇸
@thestarkster couldn’t agree more! Some days I’m like woah this is good. And suddenly I go like, really now?
Esther Deng
I’ve found the speed to be really impressive, and the experience has been even better since I downloaded the Mac desktop version. I can’t imagine working without it now. It’s become an indispensable tool for me!
Tasmiya Sayed 🇵🇸
@esther_denglijia I haven’t downloaded the Mac version yet. Is it good? How different is it from the iPhone app?
Matt Bennett
Speed is impressive but I feel the output with 4 was better since using it.
Tasmiya Sayed 🇵🇸
@matt_oursails yeah speed is definitely better but I’m still evaluating the quality. I’ve defs have had a few instances where I felt like the quality of 4 was better.
NPC C
not as great as this niche one i found . this new AI travel chat on whatsapp +1 (305) 224-6621 , been using it for finding new activities
NPC C
@tasmiya_s D360 , a startup that i work in, would it be possible for you to try it and give me some feedback . would be of great help!