• Subscribe
  • How can a product get featured on Product Hunt?

Janice
    7 replies

Replies

Elly
    SlashPage
    I share my experience of launching a product on ProductHunt and making it the #1 product of the day, the #5 product of the week, and the #5 product of the month. https://slashpage.com/ph-launch-tip
    Janice
    @elly_sp Thanks for sharing your experience, Elly! Congratulations on making your product #1 of the day, #5 of the week, and #5 of the month. Iโ€™ll definitely take the time to read your tip carefully!
    Nitesh Jamod
    To get featured on Product Hunt, you should: Build a solid product: Ensure your product is well-developed, solves a problem, and has a unique angle. Prepare for launch: Create a compelling Product Hunt page with clear descriptions, engaging visuals, and a strong value proposition. Engage with the community: Connect with influencers, makers, and enthusiasts on Product Hunt and other platforms before your launch. Pick the right hunter: Find a well-known "hunter" to post your product, which can increase visibility. Time your launch: Launch early in the day, ideally at the start of the Product Hunt day (12:01 AM PST), to maximize exposure. Additionally, actively engaging with the Product Hunt community during and after your launch can help boost your productโ€™s visibility.
    Janice
    @nitesh_jamod Great advice, Nitesh! Building a solid product and preparing thoroughly are crucial steps. I also agree that engaging with the community and picking the right hunter can significantly impact your launch. Thanks for sharing these valuable tips!
    Milli Sen
    Finally launched Primebio ๐ŸŽ‰ Please upvote and support! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Prepare in advance with your database of supporters. Engage with everyone and get a good hunter.
    Sebastian Cole Ashford
    Getting hunted by someone well-known in the PH community def helps with visibility. Timing your launch is ๐Ÿ”‘ too - aim for 12:01am PST to maximize your time at the top of the homepage. And engage, engage, engage - comment on your listing, answer Qs, post updates. The algorithm rewards activity! Last but not least, build something awesome that people will actually want to upvote & share ๐Ÿ˜‰ Good luck!