• Subscribe
  • How can a product get featured on Product Hunt?

Janice
    7 replies

Replies

Nitesh Jamod
    To get featured on Product Hunt, you should: Build a solid product: Ensure your product is well-developed, solves a problem, and has a unique angle. Prepare for launch: Create a compelling Product Hunt page with clear descriptions, engaging visuals, and a strong value proposition. Engage with the community: Connect with influencers, makers, and enthusiasts on Product Hunt and other platforms before your launch. Pick the right hunter: Find a well-known "hunter" to post your product, which can increase visibility. Time your launch: Launch early in the day, ideally at the start of the Product Hunt day (12:01 AM PST), to maximize exposure. Additionally, actively engaging with the Product Hunt community during and after your launch can help boost your product’s visibility.
    Janice
    @nitesh_jamod Great advice, Nitesh! Building a solid product and preparing thoroughly are crucial steps. I also agree that engaging with the community and picking the right hunter can significantly impact your launch. Thanks for sharing these valuable tips!
    Elly
    SlashPage
    I share my experience of launching a product on ProductHunt and making it the #1 product of the day, the #5 product of the week, and the #5 product of the month. https://slashpage.com/ph-launch-tip
    Janice
    @elly_sp Thanks for sharing your experience, Elly! Congratulations on making your product #1 of the day, #5 of the week, and #5 of the month. I’ll definitely take the time to read your tip carefully!
    Milli Sen
    Finally launched Primebio 🎉 Please upvote and support! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Prepare in advance with your database of supporters. Engage with everyone and get a good hunter.
    Sebastian Cole Ashford
    Getting hunted by someone well-known in the PH community def helps with visibility. Timing your launch is 🔑 too - aim for 12:01am PST to maximize your time at the top of the homepage. And engage, engage, engage - comment on your listing, answer Qs, post updates. The algorithm rewards activity! Last but not least, build something awesome that people will actually want to upvote & share 😉 Good luck!