• Subscribe
  • How can I effectively balance work and personal commitments on Saturdays?

Iqra Arif
    36 replies

Replies

Micah Micah
    I start my week by reviewing my upcoming commitments...
    Iqra Arif
    @micah_micah1 How do you go about prioritizing tasks and ensuring you allocate enough time for both work and personal life on Saturdays?
    thina samin
    By setting boudries πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
    Stephen Maden
    I mostly wind up my work on friday.
    Iqra Arif
    @stephen_maden This is a great way. Do you have any other tips for staying organized and avoiding work stress on Saturdays?
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    Simple. There is no β€œand,” just β€œor.” You work 6 days a week for what? To make your loved ones better off. Do not regret spending 1 or 2 days a week for yourself.
    Aaron Kow
    Launching soon!
    Hi @yusifov, I noticed you’re launching soon and wanted to take this opportunity to connect. Would you be interested in supporting each other’s work?
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    @aaronkow Of course! Feel free to message me on any platform listed in my profile. 😊 I’ll be happy to support your launch!
    kan pocha
    You should create a schedule that allocates time for both work and personal activities.... πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
    jon pop
    You should establish specific work hours for Saturdays. 😊
    Hazel Prime
    You should communicate your availbility to collegues and family 😍
    Dedew
    Make Saturdays your balance day! Start with a 'power hour' for top priorities, then switch gearsβ€”work in the morning, unwind in the afternoon. Use time blocks to keep focus sharp, and don't forget a mini reward for sticking to the plan. It's all about mixing productivity with a pinch of fun!
    Harold Farnsworth
    You should divide your day into specific time block for different activities
    Iqra Arif
    @harold_farnsworth Agree! However, it's also important to be flexible and allow for some wiggle room in your schedule, as unexpected things may come up.
    Gabriel Ryan
    You should stic k to your schedule as such as possible
    Eleanor Garrettss
    You should make boundries between personal and professional life
    Schedule time for activities to enjoy an relax
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Set clear boundaries. Batch work tasks, then unplug. Make personal commitments non-negotiable.
    Valianto
    AH, hmmm I think you can set the time for work and ther rest for personal commitments
    Ryan Solomon
    Clone yourself obviously πŸ‘ 2 > 1
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Try to set timeframes, e.g. 2 hours work, 2 hours of hobbies (repeat) – it like a refreshing from work :)
    Rodrigue
    Finish everything by EOD Friday, if anything left then push it to Sunday/Monday.
    Veeresh Devireddy
    Just list all items and set two priorities (P1, P2) and follow the order the completion. - P1: Must finish by EOD Friday - P2: Optional items for Sunday onwards If any items still left unfinished, then just keep it aside, because world is not going to end, but make a meaningful weekend πŸ–οΈ. There should always be room for exceptions.
    Isabella Rose Wilson
    Definitely! πŸ˜„ Some tips that work for me: 1) Schedule personal commitments like you would work meetings - block off time on your calendar. 2) Set boundaries with work, like no emails after 6pm. 3) Prioritize self-care - meditation, exercise, hobbies. Gotta recharge to crush the work week! πŸ’ͺ Hope this helps balance things out on Saturdays.