• Subscribe
  • How can I effectively balance work and personal commitments on Saturdays?

Iqra Arif
    36 replies

Replies

Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    Simple. There is no β€œand,” just β€œor.” You work 6 days a week for what? To make your loved ones better off. Do not regret spending 1 or 2 days a week for yourself.
    Aaron Kow
    Launching soon!
    Hi @yusifov, I noticed you’re launching soon and wanted to take this opportunity to connect. Would you be interested in supporting each other’s work?
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    @aaronkow Of course! Feel free to message me on any platform listed in my profile. 😊 I’ll be happy to support your launch!
    Iqra Arif
    @aaronkow @yusifov I am here to support you .😍
    Nazir Yusifov
    Launching soon!
    @iqra_ariff Ohh, that’s nice, thank you!
    Aaron Kow
    Launching soon!
    @yusifov TQ, likewise! Rooting for you!
    thina samin
    By setting boudries πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
    Stephen Maden
    I mostly wind up my work on friday.
    Iqra Arif
    @stephen_maden This is a great way. Do you have any other tips for staying organized and avoiding work stress on Saturdays?
    Micah Micah
    I start my week by reviewing my upcoming commitments...
    Iqra Arif
    @micah_micah1 How do you go about prioritizing tasks and ensuring you allocate enough time for both work and personal life on Saturdays?
    kan pocha
    You should create a schedule that allocates time for both work and personal activities.... πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
    Iqra Arif
    @kan_pocha Thanks! Its a great way
    jon pop
    You should establish specific work hours for Saturdays. 😊
    Hazel Prime
    You should communicate your availbility to collegues and family 😍
    Iqra Arif
    @hazel_prime That's a great suggestion! Communication is key.😍
    Dedew
    Make Saturdays your balance day! Start with a 'power hour' for top priorities, then switch gearsβ€”work in the morning, unwind in the afternoon. Use time blocks to keep focus sharp, and don't forget a mini reward for sticking to the plan. It's all about mixing productivity with a pinch of fun!
    Iqra Arif
    @dedew16 That's a great start
    Harold Farnsworth
    You should divide your day into specific time block for different activities
    Iqra Arif
    @harold_farnsworth Agree! However, it's also important to be flexible and allow for some wiggle room in your schedule, as unexpected things may come up.
    Gabriel Ryan
    You should stic k to your schedule as such as possible
    Iqra Arif
    @gabriel_ryan2 That's great 😍
    Eleanor Garrettss
    You should make boundries between personal and professional life
    Iqra Arif
    @eleanor_garrettss Great! Making foundries are a great way to balance
    Schedule time for activities to enjoy an relax
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Set clear boundaries. Batch work tasks, then unplug. Make personal commitments non-negotiable.
    Valianto
    AH, hmmm I think you can set the time for work and ther rest for personal commitments
    Ryan Solomon
    Clone yourself obviously πŸ‘ 2 > 1
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Try to set timeframes, e.g. 2 hours work, 2 hours of hobbies (repeat) – it like a refreshing from work :)
    Rodrigue
    Finish everything by EOD Friday, if anything left then push it to Sunday/Monday.
    Veeresh Devireddy
    Just list all items and set two priorities (P1, P2) and follow the order the completion. - P1: Must finish by EOD Friday - P2: Optional items for Sunday onwards If any items still left unfinished, then just keep it aside, because world is not going to end, but make a meaningful weekend πŸ–οΈ. There should always be room for exceptions.
    Isabella Rose Wilson
    Definitely! πŸ˜„ Some tips that work for me: 1) Schedule personal commitments like you would work meetings - block off time on your calendar. 2) Set boundaries with work, like no emails after 6pm. 3) Prioritize self-care - meditation, exercise, hobbies. Gotta recharge to crush the work week! πŸ’ͺ Hope this helps balance things out on Saturdays.