• Subscribe
  • πŸš€ How Can You Best Promote Your Product on LinkedIn? πŸš€

Bilal Asif
    6 replies
    Hello PH community! πŸŽ‰ From your experience, what are the most effective strategies to capture attention and drive engagement on LinkedIn? πŸ“ˆβœ¨ Looking forward to your thoughts and personal experiences! Let’s help each other make the most of LinkedIn for product promotion. πŸ™Œ

Replies

Azza Shahid
    Engaging with relevant people on linkedin
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    In my observations, I haven't seen people directly talking about it. Dm'ing is surely one way but is it effective? I don't know.
    Leo Sebastian Callahan
    I've found posting consistently about your product's value and unique features helps build awareness. πŸ”₯ Also tag relevant people/companies, use hashtags, and engage with others' posts to boost visibility. πŸ‘€ Video content tends to perform well too - showcase your product in action! πŸ“Ή Hope this helps, keen to hear others' top LinkedIn promo tips. πŸš€
    Zain Ul Abideen
    Engagement and exposure are key. If it's not talked about it has no value.
    Emily Thompson
    For sure! πŸ’― I've found that posting thought-provoking content consistently and engaging with others' posts πŸ’¬ works wonders for driving visibility on LinkedIn. πŸ“ˆ Also tagging relevant people/companies and leveraging hashtags strategically helps a ton. 🏷✨ But would love to hear what's worked best for others! πŸ™Œ Let's crack the code on LinkedIn product promo together. πŸš€