• Subscribe
  • πŸš€ How Can You Best Promote Your Product on LinkedIn? πŸš€

Bilal Asif
    6 replies
    Hello PH community! πŸŽ‰ From your experience, what are the most effective strategies to capture attention and drive engagement on LinkedIn? πŸ“ˆβœ¨ Looking forward to your thoughts and personal experiences! Let’s help each other make the most of LinkedIn for product promotion. πŸ™Œ

Replies

Zain Ul Abideen
    Engagement and exposure are key. If it's not talked about it has no value.
    Azza Shahid
    Engaging with relevant people on linkedin
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    In my observations, I haven't seen people directly talking about it. Dm'ing is surely one way but is it effective? I don't know.
    Leo Sebastian Callahan
    I've found posting consistently about your product's value and unique features helps build awareness. πŸ”₯ Also tag relevant people/companies, use hashtags, and engage with others' posts to boost visibility. πŸ‘€ Video content tends to perform well too - showcase your product in action! πŸ“Ή Hope this helps, keen to hear others' top LinkedIn promo tips. πŸš€
    Emily Thompson
    For sure! πŸ’― I've found that posting thought-provoking content consistently and engaging with others' posts πŸ’¬ works wonders for driving visibility on LinkedIn. πŸ“ˆ Also tagging relevant people/companies and leveraging hashtags strategically helps a ton. 🏷✨ But would love to hear what's worked best for others! πŸ™Œ Let's crack the code on LinkedIn product promo together. πŸš€