• Subscribe
  • How do you increase the engagement/following of your product's social media?

Rohan Mukherjee
    24 replies
    Other than generic advice like "be consistent", what are some useful tips that can help in scaling the audience of your social media pages?

Replies

M Anees
    Use relevent hashtags. Hashtags will help you to reach wider audience
    Rohan Mukherjee
    @m_anees1 I've seen hashtags dying lately, do people follow hashtags in 2024?
    Ogaga John
    Rayna UI - Free 500+ Components & UI kit
    Utilize paid advertising Cross-promote across different platforms Engage with your audience regularly
    Rohan Mukherjee
    @ogaga_john Regarding cross promotions - doesn't each platform have a different kind of content that works specifically? For instance, the audience on X (formerly Twitter) usually responds text content, whereas Instagram users respond to images/reels. Would you recommend creating separate content pipelines for separate social media platforms?
    Ogaga John
    @roerohan To really get the best result, you have to speak to each platform audience the way they like to be spoken to
    Vivienne Michaels
    First of all know your audience, their interests
    Rohan Mukherjee
    @vivienne_michaels Let's say I'm building a social media platform for a brand. Do I talk about topics that aren't related to the brand - but are still related to the target audience - using the brand's social media?
    Dedew
    Run "micro-campaigns" with quirky, time-limited challenges or giveaways. Think of fun tasks like a 24-hour meme contest or a "caption this" challenge. These quick bursts of activity create a sense of urgency, encourage user-generated content, and spark conversations. The buzz generated often extends beyond the campaign, bringing in fresh followers organically.
    Rohan Mukherjee
    @dedew16 I've tried doing interactive posts in the past (not a meme contest, but something along those lines). The problem I faced on X (formerly Twitter) is that my post didn't have enough reach, so nobody really participated in the activity or challenge. How do I overcome the obstacle of making sure my posts reach a respectable audience?
    rebecca kim
    Showcase your content properly. Use a variety of formats (e.g., images, videos, articles).
    Rohan Mukherjee
    @rebecca_kim1 Do you cross post the same content across different platforms, or do you tailor content specifically for each platform? As far as I can tell, X (formerly Twitter) relies heavily on text based content and articles, and Instagram relies on more visually appealing and catchy content.
    Yisha
    Be open-minded to feedbacks, and make people feel engaged.
    Millie Miller
    First of all understand the fact that your audience is everything. Respond them properly
    Rohan Mukherjee
    @millie_miller I'd be happy to respond to them, my current issue is that my posts don't reach the audience I'm targeting - they have very few views and very little engagement.
    Jacob Ooton
    Be consistance, post regularly and maintain a consistent brand voice.
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Consistency's useless if no one cares. Spice it up - ask questions, post hot takes, make sharing your content a no-brainer. Get people talking!
    Rohan Mukherjee
    @simonas_kauzonas That's the kind of discussion I was hoping to have. How do I make sure the questions I ask, or the spicy content I make reaches the people I'm making it for? I've tried to post interactive content (specifically on X) in the past, but the posts don't reach a respectable audience, and therefore have no engagement. Is there a way to fix that? (I think buying the premium subscription would be a way?)
    Juliia
    comment, engage with audience, reply to them share their posts etc
    Ade
    Be always in the "circle" so that people will aware your product and getting nosy about it