• Subscribe
  • How do you measure success for your product beyond revenue?

Dipak Shiroya
    10 replies
    Discuss alternative metrics and KPIs that indicate a product's true impact.

Replies

Marina Đurić
    Through feedback, I believe in the concept of making enough connection with users so that they can leave a feedback good or bad whatever they feel.
    Yahya Rogers
    Success to me includes the product’s ability to drive innovation or influence within the industry. If it sets trends or contributes to advancements, that’s a major success indicator.
    Kavya Tripathi
    @yahya_rogers What if it does not sets trend but is for a good cause?
    jonah muye
    Success to me includes the product’s ability to drive innovation or influence within the industry . If it sets trends or contributes to advancements, that’s a major success indicator.
    Felicia Singleton
    I focus on how the product enhances user experience and satisfaction. If users are happy and the product integrates smoothly into their daily routine, it’s a sign of succes just beyond revenue
    Jahanzaib Ara
    One key metric I look at is retention rate. If users keep coming back and staying engaged with the product over time, that tells me we’re on the right track, even if the revenue isn't soaring just yet.
    James Frank
    I measure success by how well the product solves a problem or meets a need. Seeing users achieve their goals or improve their workflows because of our product feels like a big accomplishment, beyond just the revenue numbers.
    Kavya Tripathi
    It is very basic. I feel customers feedback? What changes they require, there likes and dislikes. Catering according to there need.
    Fredo Tan
    CSAT is one way.