• Subscribe
  • How do you measure the success of your email marketing campaigns? Any preferred metrics or tools?

Salvatore J. Friend
    5 replies

Replies

Zeynep Ozkasim
    The tool you should pick depends on a lot of factors such as industry, specific features you need, business type, etc. If you're looking for a CRM tool, our proprietary algorithm can generate a custom list of best matches for your business. Feel free to take a look at vendorbox.io/ or message me for more details.
    Zeynep Ozkasim
    @salvatorej_friend of course! We just launched Alpha (which is why it takes 2 days right now to finalize the list) and I would love to hear your thoughts even if you don't use our service :)
    Salvatore J. Friend
    @zeynep_ozkasim Thanks for sharing will check this out
    Mayuri Maokar
    For me, it's all about engagement. I zero in on click-through rates and conversions - they show if my content's actually hitting the mark. Mailchimp's/Mautic is my go-to for tracking. Simple, but gets the job done. Honestly though, my favorite "metric" is subscriber feedback. Nothing beats a real conversation to understand what's working. What's your secret sauce for measuring success? Always curious to hear new approaches!
    Salvatore J. Friend
    @mayuri_maokar I focus on conversion rates and feedback too, and I find A/B testing with different CTAs incredibly insightful.