• Subscribe
  • How do you see the intersection of traditional design principles and new tech like AI and AR/VR?

Rashika Ahuja
    3 replies

Replies

Adam Brown
    Considering the exciting convergence of traditional design principles and cutting-edge technologies like AI, AR, and VR, how do you envision a future where these innovative tools enhance and elevate the realm of design to new heights?
    Louise Torres
    I'm curious about your perspective on the exciting convergence of traditional design principles and cutting-edge technologies like AI, AR, and VR - how do you see these innovative tools enhancing and transforming the field of design?
    Rashika Ahuja
    @ltorres57la I believe These technologies aren't just tools; they are facilitators of a paradigm shift in design. AI, for instance, can automate repetitive tasks, enabling designers to focus on creative and strategic aspects. AR/VR, on the other hand, pushes the boundaries of experiential design, offering immersive experiences that were previously unattainable. This philosophy is actually the driving force behind our upcoming ProApp on Product Hunt. We've integrated AI as a design mentor, democratizing access to expert design insights while keeping the focus firmly on fostering the creative instincts of our users. It's an exciting time for design, and I can't wait to see how these trends evolve. Your thoughts?