• Subscribe
  • How do you stay organized and manage your tasks, and what products do you use?

Aqsa Sajjad
    28 replies

Replies

murph
    main gig -- jira + physical "work diary" personal -- notion
    KurachiWeb 倉地 俊輔
    I using GitHub project. https://github.blog/changelog/20... It's easy to integrate with pull requests, so it's recommended for personal dev-projects.
    Thomas
    I'm using ticketing system It helps me alot. Our company's internal team have developed that tool.
    Kate Dalessi
    Coincidentally, I've JUST written an article about free task manager tools that are available in the market. Take a look, you may find it useful https://approveit.today/blog/top...
    Thomas Wright
    I stay organized by using apps like Notion for tracking my projects and reminders, and I also make sure to set clear priorities each day.
    Antonina Kotlarz
    I think it’s quite challanging and depends from the project and team. I use several tools but with each of the team I need to define own methods
    Mercy James
    I stay organized by using task management tools like Todoist and Trello to keep track of my tasks and deadlines.
    Natasha H
    I'm always testing and learning new productivity tips and seeing what works for me. For example, "eating that frog" aka starting with the hardest task first is impossible for me. So instead I start my day with a few 'quick wins' which motivates me to tackle harder tasks. I'm using Hylark to help me stay organized and keep an overview of everything.
    Claudia Nathan
    Depends on whether or not you need to collaborate - I’m Linear for collaborative tasks - and a notepad for personal ones. I have tried literally every task manager there is and nothing sticks quite like drawing your own checkboxes lol
    Advin Jadis
    I use Trello to manage my tasks and keep track of my projects.
    Emma
    I use Trello to manage my tasks and keep track of my projects.
    Katia Yakovleva
    This one is a very big existential question
    David Grunwald
    I manageg tasks with a combination of an app and regular check-ins with myself. Helps me stay focused and on track.
    Dinda Nancy
    I keep everything organized with a digital calendar and a task app.
    Yung ruwala
    I stay organized by using a digital planner and setting reminders. I rely on tools like Todoist and Google Calendar to manage my tasks efficiently.
    Sana Khan
    I like using a project management tool and setting reminders on my phone. Keeps me from missing deadlines.
    Myles McPherson
    Clickup. It can be confusing at first but once you set up your space how you like, I think it's great. I'm building side projects and doing client work and I keep literally everything in Clickup
    Lanfranco Iwanaga
    Keeping a daily to_ do list helps me stay on track. I use Trello for task management and Evernote for note_ taking.
    René N
    I do all my private projects and launches in notion. At the startup im co-founding we use ClickUp :)
    Abele Wickware
    I prioritize tasks using a task management app like Asana and keep track of deadlines with Google Calendar. This helps me stay organized and productive.