• Subscribe
  • How do you streamline your content creation process using coding or automation tools?

Novicto H
    14 replies
    I’ve started integrating automation tools to schedule posts and generate visuals. Our soon to launch app has also been a game-changer for creating tailored images with minimal effort. What do you guys use?

Replies

Lucy Rolff
    I write simple Python scripts to batch process images and generate content. It’s a bit techy, but super effective for speeding up repetitive tasks.
    Novicto H
    @lucy_rolff Batch processing with Python scripts is next-level efficiency! I love hearing about creative coding solutions like this. What kind of tasks do you typically automate with your scripts? Any tips for someone looking to start with batch processing?
    Krista Pettersen
    Can't wait to try your new app! I haven't found anything I'm 100% happy with that creates images so far.
    Novicto H
    @krista_pettersen Thanks, Krista! I'm excited for you to try it too. We've designed the app to be as intuitive as possible, focusing on making the image creation process not just easy but also highly customizable to fit unique brand needs. Would love to hear your feedback once you give it a spin! Followed your launch as well, best of luck on that!
    Liora Lyons
    I use tool like Zapier to automate my content sharing across platforms.
    Novicto H
    @liora_lyons Zapier is such a powerhouse for automation! It's amazing how it can connect so many different tools seamlessly. Have you tried integrating any image generation workflows through Zapier, or do you primarily use it for content distribution?
    Claudia Lyons
    I integrate my content calendar with Google Sheets and automate updates with scripts. It keeps everything synced and up-to-date.
    Novicto H
    @claudia_lyons That’s a smart approach, Claudia! Integrating Google Sheets with scripts to manage content calendars sounds like a great way to stay organized. Do you find any particular scripts or automations to be especially helpful for syncing updates?
    William Woods
    I automate my social media posts with Later. It’s really user-friendly and allows me to plan everything in advance.
    Novicto H
    @william_woods Later is definitely a solid choice for social media planning. Pre-scheduling posts saves so much time, especially when you're managing multiple accounts. Have you considered using automation for visual content as well, or do you focus mostly on scheduling?
    Nathaniel Vogler
    I use Zapier to connect different apps and automate repetitive tasks. It saves me tons of time by handling scheduling and cross-posting automatically.
    Novicto H
    @nathaniel_vogler Zapier is a true lifesaver for handling those repetitive tasks! The ability to cross-post and schedule automatically can really free up time for more creative work. Have you experimented with any workflows that involve visual content creation?
    Blondelle Pai
    ContentCal helps me plan and automate social media posts effortlessly. It’s a huge time-saver and keeps everything organized in one place.
    Novicto H
    @blondelle_pai ContentCal is such a great tool for keeping everything in one place and running smoothly. It’s amazing how much time you can save when everything is planned out and automated. How do you usually decide what content to automate versus what to handle manually?