• Subscribe
  • How do you strike a balance between automation and maintaining a personal touch in business?

Muhammad Anees
    10 replies

Replies

Livia Bennett
    For me, it’s all about understanding my audience.
    Launching soon!
    @livia_bennett Understanding your audience is indeed key.
    Xinshu Ta
    yes, at early stage of your product, I think a personal touch is more important!
    Launching soon!
    @tankachat Thank you for the insight! Absolutely agree—personal touch is key, especially in the early stages.
    Lucas Bennett
    I believe that while automation can save time, it’s important to still connect with customers personally.
    Launching soon!
    @lucabennett Absolutely! Finding that sweet spot between automation and personal connection is key. It’s all about using tech to enhance human interactions rather than replace them. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
    Easton Dean
    For me, it’s all about understanding my audience.
    Launching soon!
    @easton_dean Sure, When you know their preferences and needs, you can tailor your automation to enhance the personal touch rather than replace it. It's all about creating meaningful connections!
    Colton Stewart
    I automate a lot of my processes to keep things running smoothly, but I always customize my messages when I reach out.
    Launching soon!
    @colton_stewart Customizing messages while automating processes is a great way to ensure efficiency without losing that personal touch. It shows that you value your audience and fosters stronger connections. Keep up the great work!