• Subscribe
  • How do you validate your product ideas?

Alexander Alkor
    7 replies

Replies

Abdul Haseeb
    I share it with freinds and post on X, what others think of it and will they buy it, moreover if there are already big companies doing it or something similar to your idea that means the idea has potential
    Abdul Haseeb
    @arthen_factory I doubt that we do need more ways to get the detailed feedback i guess. btw i checked out Atlantix and it is amazing!
    Alexander Alkor
    @dev_abdulhaseeb that's cool! but whether X users can provide enough feedback for validating it?
    Abdul Haseeb
    @arthen_factory if you can present youyr idea in a fun and interesting way Yes yu can get very good feedback my recent post where i asked about tinder but to find a cofounder got over 14k views and i got a lot of comments with people really givng good feedback
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Tempting to find fast and safe option, but I didn't find one. You make something you can show. ā€” deck / website / prototype / demo You talk to people who may be your potential customers. You got them using or paying. Until these steps with hard commit, to be honest every validation is a bit debatable
    Alexander Alkor
    @kostyabolsh I think that's very true, but does it mean we need to try many ideas before we'll be able to choose the right one?
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @arthen_factory I'd say rather don't feel that idea is validated too early. Try to "asses" idea potential. It could be based on your personal experience, interviews, waitlist. Get confident in your idea, just don't think its validated just yet.