• Subscribe
  • How have you prepared your workspace for winter?

Stacey Bloom
    4 replies
    Hi all. Winter is coming, and it's time to customize your workspace. I work from home and I usually try to create a cozy office at home and sometimes add decor. In summer - more greenery and flowers, for Halloween - all sorts of themed items, and for winter - I like to decorate with various Christmas things. Do you somehow improve your workspace or you just have it the same all year round?

Replies

Darkwood
    I don’t know. Some additional lights do the thing for me. Maybe extra fluffy blankets:)
    Barry Alan
    Having christmas decor elements throughout the whole winter is quite a flex, you sound like you are one of christmas elfs:) I have all the rope lights, wreaths, etc etc for two weeks tops. As for the rest of the winter, I don’t know, coco never leaves my workspace:) And I got a neat looking heater last year from this list of the best heater for crawl space at https://tedreviews.com/space-hea... . It certainly has its own vibe.
    Stacey Bloom
    @barry_alan2 Yes, sometimes it really gets very cold and a heater comes in handy. Especially if you work in one place for a long time without moving. I also like to wrap myself in a warm blanket