• Subscribe
  • How have you prepared your workspace for winter?

Stacey Bloom
    4 replies
    Hi all. Winter is coming, and it's time to customize your workspace. I work from home and I usually try to create a cozy office at home and sometimes add decor. In summer - more greenery and flowers, for Halloween - all sorts of themed items, and for winter - I like to decorate with various Christmas things. Do you somehow improve your workspace or you just have it the same all year round?

Replies

Barry Alan
    Having christmas decor elements throughout the whole winter is quite a flex, you sound like you are one of christmas elfs:) I have all the rope lights, wreaths, etc etc for two weeks tops. As for the rest of the winter, I don’t know, coco never leaves my workspace:) And I got a neat looking heater last year from this list of the best heater for crawl space at https://tedreviews.com/space-hea... . It certainly has its own vibe.
    Stacey Bloom
    @barry_alan2 Yes, sometimes it really gets very cold and a heater comes in handy. Especially if you work in one place for a long time without moving. I also like to wrap myself in a warm blanket
    Darkwood
    I don’t know. Some additional lights do the thing for me. Maybe extra fluffy blankets:)