• Subscribe
  • How much time do you dedicate to keep your body healthy? What is your favorite sport or activity?

Olga iaLOVEnko
    8 replies
    Spending a lot of time in front of the computer demands balance in activity to keep enough energy for creating and promoting. Share your way to stay sound.

Replies

Ezra Quentin Wolfe
    Absolutely! I make sure to get at least 150-200 minutes of moderate cardio like brisk walking or light jogging each week. It's great for overall health and wellness. My favorite activity is doing a 45 min walk/jog around the neighborhood park every other morning before work. Getting outside in nature is so invigorating! I also try to lift weights 2-3x per week to maintain strength and muscle. Consistency is key!
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @ezraquentinwolfe 100%. Consistency. Our results are created in our daily routine. )
    Kathe Jordan
    I started with 10 minutes of exercise as a daily routine to keep my body healthy, and now I gradually increase the duration.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @kathe_jordan Good. What kind of exercises do you prefer?
    collin
    I prioritize my health by dedicating a few hours each week to exercise, focusing on activities like calisthenics, which I really enjoy. I found BetterMe's article on calisthenics for different body types super helpful https://betterme.world/articles/.... It offers tailored exercises and tips based on your body type, making workouts more effective and personalized. It's a great resource if you're looking to optimize your fitness routine!
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @collin_nord thanks. I use BetterMe as well. )
    Malik Abdul-hadi
    Always consult with your healthcare provider before making an online purchase to ensure it's safe and appropriate for your needs.If you're wondering, can you buy saxenda online the answer is yes. Many reputable online pharmacies and healthcare platforms offer this weight-loss medication. However, it's crucial to ensure that you purchase from a licensed and legitimate source to avoid counterfeit products.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    @malik_abdul_hadi health is not only about weight loss, isn’t it?