How old where you when you got into tech?

emmanuel Onuoha
15 replies
I commenced dabbling with tech at 15. I didn't really know what tech was at the time but playing around with building blogs with blogger and also building a community of 15k followers on Instagram in 2011-2012 made me appreciate the immense potential in tech and how I could leverage on it so early. Fast forward to today and I am helping tech projects and startups build early cult-like and engaged communities. I have built over 300k communities for projects and startups as a community manager. Wanna get to know more about me? Please get in touch. I am open to helping out for free. What's your tech onbaording story?

Replies

Yebo Kenny
it will be nice to connect given your experience building communities. where are you based?
emmanuel Onuoha
@yebo_kenny Hey Kenny, it sure will be great to connect. You can reach out to me on LinkedIn from my PH profile. I am based in Nigeria.
Rahul
Like 4 years ago , when my school was over and I was constantly looking to develop skills .
emmanuel Onuoha
@maelus not bad. How's your journey going so far?
Maël Harnois
@emmanuelonuoha just love it. Learn to code 3y ago was the best decision ever: turn any idea into product, from anywhere. So since few months I'm building AI stuff from Bali 😍 What about you? When did you start there?
André J
Launching soon!
11 when I could afford to build my first computer
Christopher Payne
Sounds amazing Emmanuel, incredible achievements. I think I was around 15 too, more or less!
Robert Mao
Fall in love with computer from 11.