How old where you when you got into tech?

emmanuel Onuoha
15 replies
I commenced dabbling with tech at 15. I didn't really know what tech was at the time but playing around with building blogs with blogger and also building a community of 15k followers on Instagram in 2011-2012 made me appreciate the immense potential in tech and how I could leverage on it so early. Fast forward to today and I am helping tech projects and startups build early cult-like and engaged communities. I have built over 300k communities for projects and startups as a community manager. Wanna get to know more about me? Please get in touch. I am open to helping out for free. What's your tech onbaording story?

Replies

André J
Launching soon!
11 when I could afford to build my first computer
Yebo Kenny
it will be nice to connect given your experience building communities. where are you based?
emmanuel Onuoha
@yebo_kenny Hey Kenny, it sure will be great to connect. You can reach out to me on LinkedIn from my PH profile. I am based in Nigeria.
Rahul
Like 4 years ago , when my school was over and I was constantly looking to develop skills .
emmanuel Onuoha
@maelus not bad. How's your journey going so far?
Maël Harnois
@emmanuelonuoha just love it. Learn to code 3y ago was the best decision ever: turn any idea into product, from anywhere. So since few months I'm building AI stuff from Bali 😍 What about you? When did you start there?
Christopher Payne
Sounds amazing Emmanuel, incredible achievements. I think I was around 15 too, more or less!
Robert Mao
Fall in love with computer from 11.