How to balance between marketing and code? ⚖️

Igor Den
8 replies
Hi folks, Igor here. Balancing coding and marketing is like walking a tightrope in the startup world. I've been working on something to help with just that – stay tuned at https://www.producthunt.com/prod.... How do you manage these two crucial aspects of your business? Eager to hear your strategies!

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
For me, these are such different things that I prefer to focus solely on marketing, which I understand. I leave the technical part to professionals, meaning my partner.
Mansi Trivedi
I think it's all about setting time periods and also planning your stuff in advance. But at the same time, you don't really have to do it on your own, get a team member if possible.
Kevin Moisch
For me it works the best to switch between them on a weekly base, for example 1 week coding - 1 week marketing
Savilia Lastero
Allocate dedicated time blocks for each task, prioritize based on project needs, leverage automation tools for marketing, and maintain a flexible schedule to adapt to changing priorities. ⚖️
Virginie Cazol
Time flies when you're coding, and you're always thinking "ah but I have to do this too". Personally, doing time intervals over a day doesn't work, so I do days with code and days without.