• Subscribe
  • How to create a PH discussion that is trending?

These are really quick points and I will be thankful if you add your observations. – Provide value (tips, tricks) – Keep text smooth and at medium size (paragraphing) – Ask questions – interactivity/polls – Use emojis (but do not overuse) – Use category – Be present in the comment section during the day What else? 🤔

Replies

Alex AI
    Be legend. Like @busmark_w_nika
    Drew Karriker
    Great points, Nika! Here are a few more tips to create a trending PH discussion: – Engaging Title: Use a catchy title to grab attention. – Personal Stories: Share relatable experiences or case studies to make your post more engaging. – Timing: Post at peak times when your audience is most active. – Tag Influencers: Mention relevant influencers to boost visibility. – Follow-Up: Update your post with new information or results to keep the discussion alive. What does everyone else think? 🤔
    Tymek Zapała
    @drew_karriker Didn't know you can add images and videos to discussions.
    Ekaterina Adamovich
    Those are great, but maybe, also don't overanalyse and just be yourself;)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @kathyyy6 Authenticity is the first thing you need to bet on. When you try to be like someone else, you will not enjoy the process as well :)
    Tymek Zapała
    @kathyyy6 That's what I wanted to say, be yourself.
    Mihir Srivastava
    Thank you for starting this discussion. This will help a lot of us PH newbies to understand how things work around here :D
    @mihir_srivastava Welcome to the community! :) These points can be somehow applicable to other platforms :)
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    Supporting teams at their time of launch might also help.
    Tim Liao
    Some time I get noticed just because I ask some key key key question behind my pain point. That's my tipis.
    Okay, I will add. Craft a compelling and clear title that captures attention and clearly conveys the topic of discussion.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Post something controversial maybe? :)
    @vaibhavdwivedi that's also an option! I like how you approach these things. Pretty obvious you are in the Psychology field! :D
    @vaibhavdwivedi Did you study it? I saw some certificate on your profile (when I stalked your newsletter page) :D
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    You forgot to mention — get 100s of followers It helped me get times more reactions 😂
    Haiqa Irfan
    Okay, so make sure your discussion title is catchy and relevant.
    Rince Sebastian
    And consistently post discussions, one of them always works out
    Be known in one or max two niches.
    @vertikanigam which niches did you choose for yourself? UX/UI? :)
    @busmark_w_nika Personally, I'm less of UI, more of UX, so for me it's about creating digital experiences for users with the end goal of helping them engage. So i talk about 2 things majorly: experience and engagement. + some nonsense stuff.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Great points, Nika. Your list covers all the essential elements for creating a trending discussion. Consistently providing value, engaging with the audience, and being present in the comment section are key strategies. Thanks for sharing.
    Tim David
    And respond to the other's comments, some people just create discussion and then ghost it.
    @tim_david12 Responding is crucial. Tho a little bit confusing when some accounts generate AI answers.
    Priyanka Saini
    These are solid tips! I think timing is also key—posting when your audience is most active can help. And don’t forget to follow up with comments after posting; it keeps the conversation going! 🙌
    @priyanka27 When do you schedule your PH discussions, Priyanka? Because I think, when you make it sooner (like new PH day), it is better.
    Priyanka Saini
    @busmark_w_nika Yeah, I prefer to post my discussions during the daytime IST when people are more active. I’ve noticed that sometimes PH takes a while to moderate discussions, so it can be hit or miss. I’m still trying to figure out how some discussions get so much participation. I’m working on it! :)