• Subscribe
  • How to make every video a conversation with personalized AI? πŸŽ₯πŸ’¬πŸ€–

Ghulam Abbas
    19 replies
    Make every video a conversation with personalized AI! Videco enables sales and marketing professionals to create personalized and interactive videos that help schedule more meetings, close deals, maximize conversion rates, connect with their audience, and drive revenue, all powered by AI. Videco is now live on Product Hunt πŸš€ https://www.producthunt.com/posts/videco-ai-personalized-video It would be great if you give a look and give your feedback.

Replies

Success.ai
    Success.ai
    Launching soon!
    Supported! GL Ghulam bhai :)
    Andreea Staicu
    You can make every video a conversation with personalized AI by using tools like Videco. It lets you create one video and add AI-driven personalization, forms, and interactive elements so each viewer feels like the content is tailored just for them! Congrats for your launch! We’re launching soon as well: https://www.producthunt.com/new/...
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Supported my friend. :)
    Evan Christopher
    Nice one, supported from my end. Goodluck Ghulam!
    Grayson Lily
    I love the idea of making videos more interactive! Personalizing them with AI could really make content feel more relevant and engaging for viewers. Looking forward to seeing how this technology develops.
    Aarav Krishna
    I think AI that adjusts video content based on viewer data could make interactions way more engaging. It’s all about personalizing the experience!
    Isabella Wandrei
    Personalized video content powered by AI could be a big win for marketing strategies. Can't wait to explore its potential.
    Saturnina Brigante
    Turning video content into a two way conversation could really up the game for sales and marketing. Looking forward to seeing how effective it is in real use.
    Noora Mccluskey
    Personalized in AI videos sounds like a smart way to increase interaction and drive results. I’ll definitely be checking this out.
    Sandy Leventh
    This tool looks fantastic for crafting engaging content! I’m excited about how AI can personalize videos to make each interaction with my audience more unique and relevant. It’s going to revolutionize the way we connect and communicate with them.
    Julia Klemenc
    The idea of turning videos into interactive conversations is a good. Will definitely check it out and see how it enhances engagement.
    Haider Murtaza
    Making videos interactive with AI brilliant way to boost conversions and connections. I'm keen to try it and see the results for myself.
    Savannah Morris
    Great job, Ghulam! The concept of personalized videos with AI is exciting and could really help in connecting with clients.
    Rose Linda
    This looks fantastic! Personalized AI in videos could really make a difference in sales and marketing. πŸš€
    Steve Joe
    Love the innovation! Using AI to make videos more interactive sounds like a great way to enhance client engagement.
    Ruby Josephine Winters
    GPT-4 is getting really good at question answering, so you could use that to generate conversational responses to each video! Then some light editing to make it fit the video. Basically like having an AI co-host! πŸ€–πŸ’¬ Excited to see how this turns out for you!
    Noah Christopher Bennett
    I'm using Tavus (tavus.io) to make my videos interactive and personalized. It uses generative AI to let viewers talk directly with the person in the video. Pretty cool stuff, excited to see how it develops! πŸš€