• Subscribe
  • How useful are AI chatbots in providing customer service during online shopping?

Bianca Tanase
    29 replies
    What have your experiences been like so far when interacting with these chatbots?

Replies

murph
    They are quite useful at delaying me from interacting with a human!
    Bianca Tanase
    @duffdevone I get what you're saying—chatbots can feel like a barrier at times. But they can also handle quick tasks like order status or product info, freeing up human agents for more complex issues.
    murph
    @bianca_tanase totally! From the company's perspective I love them. They are a boon for resource efficiency in an otherwise resource-heavy department.
    Iulian D
    I appreciate that chatbots can answer my questions immediately, and they’re usually good at things like recommending products based on what I'm looking for. But I still prefer talking to a real person for anything more complex or when I need a more personalized response.
    Bianca Tanase
    @idowbmarc Thank you for sharing your perspective!
    Ana Èšintescu
    Chatbots save me time when I'm shopping online, especially for routine tasks like finding store hours or checking a return policy. However, if I have an issue with an order that needs more attention, the chatbot usually isn't much help, and I have to contact customer service directly
    Bianca Tanase
    @ana_intescu Chatbots are great for quick tasks, but I understand needing a real person for more complicated order issues
    Andreea S.
    @ana_intescu totally agree!
    Andreea S.
    AI chatbots are very useful for customer service during online shopping. They can quickly answer questions, help with orders, and provide support 24/7, making the shopping experience smoother and more convenient. 🔥
    Bianca Tanase
    @andreea_staicu I totally agree! AI chatbots really enhance the online shopping experience with their instant support and around-the-clock availability.
    Ana Èšintescu
    💯
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    Personally, I don’t use it much. I prefer to go to the FAQs and read what I need myself
    Bianca Tanase
    @andres_rosas_sanchez Totally understandable! FAQs let you find exactly what you need on your own terms, which can be more efficient for some people.
    Sandeep Kumar
    I am not a fan of these chatbots, most of the time they do not provide the correct and to the point answer to the problem being discussed. So, I always prefer talking to any human being.
    Bianca Tanase
    @sandeep_kumar_ Thank you for sharing your perspective!
    Adriadna Mascioli
    I think AI chatbots are getting better, but there’s still room for improvment.
    Bianca Tanase
    @adriadna_mascioli Totally agree 💯
    Jackson Tylor
    I think AI chatbots are very beneficial for online shopping. They can quickly answer common questions, assist with order tracking and even help customers find products.
    Bianca Tanase
    @jackson_tylor I completely agree! ✨
    Peter Nick
    AI chatbots are a great way to get quick answers to simple questions but they cant replace human customer service reps for more complex issues.
    Maali Baali
    AI chatbots are great! They offer instant answers and 24 hours making online shopping hassle-free.
    Bianca Tanase
    @maali_baali Absolutely! AI chatbots are a game-changer for online shopping.
    Mark Curz
    They are great for basic queries but lack human touch. Complex issues still need a real person what I think.
    Bianca Tanase
    @mark_curz I completely agree! 💯
    Tariq Waseem
    Chatbots are really very useful in providing customer service during online shopping. Chatbot provides instant customer service 24/7, which is humanly not possible.
    Daniel James Harris
    AI chatbots can be hit or miss for customer service in my experience. Sometimes they give relevant, helpful answers. But other times it's clear they don't understand the nuances of my issue and just give generic FAQ-style replies. I'd say they're useful for handling simple, common inquiries but for anything complex I still prefer a human agent who can think critically about my unique situation. Curious what AI advancements could improve this in the future though!
    SophiaRoseCarter
    AI chatbots can definitely be useful for basic customer service tasks like answering FAQs, checking order status, and suggesting related products. But for more complex or personalized inquiries, a human agent is still preferable to ensure the customer gets the best resolution. Maybe integrate chatbots for the easy stuff, but keep human reps available when needed. There are some AI platforms out there built specifically for customer service use cases that could be worth exploring.