I know you are afraid of Reddit but you want to be there

Alexander Isora πŸ¦„
18 replies
Reddit is growing rapidly because Google started giving Reddit posts on the result page instead of blog articles. I know only one subreddit that allows you to launch and discuss your own projects there - r/SideProject. I believe there is a space for more. So I created a new subreddit β€” for us, indie makers. It is intended to discuss all things about making SaaS/apps/startups in a bootstrapped way. Feel free to join and choose a unique badge for you while they are available. Welcome! https://www.reddit.com/r/bootstr...

Replies

Ghulam Abbas
Joined!!
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
Too many keyboard cowboys. Its a like constant roast fest over there, and often not very constructive πŸ˜…
Alexander Isora πŸ¦„
@sentry_co yes, that is why i made my own place with no rules. gonna make it cozy and welcoming. i have experience establishing communities. so it is easy for me
Ali Ragimov
I'm in. But not sure I will visit Reddit πŸ˜…
Konrad S.
Wow, that's a great idea! Wanted to do something like that myself. I agree that it's a big problem that posts about one's own projects are not allowed or very limited in most subreddits. I think this is also a disadvantage for users. For my part I like to hear from makers about their products directly. (While I understand the reasons for subreddits not allowing this of course). Joined.
Alexander Isora πŸ¦„
@konrad_sx yes! Talking about OWN achievements - what can be better?
Alexandru Paduraru
Joined 🫑
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, diving into Reddit for indie makers is like jumping into the deep end of the startup pool - intimidating yet thrilling! Time to grab a unique badge on r/bootstr... and ride the wave of discussions on SaaS, apps, and bootstrapped ventures. πŸš€
Peter Mbanugo
Just joined. I think that's a great idea
Natalia Toth
I'm hearing it a lot that modern marketers MUST be on Reddit. thank you for sharing - gonna join right away!