• Subscribe
  • I only wrote this post and am waiting for the error 500 on my discussions to go away. 🥲 LOL

For a few days, the 500 page shows up and doesn't allow you to see some people's discussions. And this is the reason why I created a newsletter. You never know when you'll lose what you've built.

Replies

Udaya Sri
    It seems like the issue has been resolved.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    yes :D I can see myself :D
    @umar_saleem We did it Umar 🤣 We can continue in our introverted discussion here instead of LinkedIn. Does it make us more extroverted?
    André J
    @busmark_w_nika This is your new reality. you get 2h of primetime the rest is 500. better make the best of it 😬 and yes I'm still the badge king up in here 😂
    @umar_saleem @derek_liu_dev We made jokes about that on LI :D so this is the new platform for introverts for mingle :D
    Derek Liu
    @umar_saleem @busmark_w_nika Yeah, and good to know we can post images here other than text.
    I saw some product teaser pages go to error recently.
    Neta Burnum
    I did see the same 500 after I posted just one thread asking about PH suggestions :( Very sad
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Sounds like a bit of a hassle Nika. I’m glad you’re taking the initiative with the newsletter. Excited to see what you create.
    @priyankamandal Thank you Priyanka. What di your post: "This is not a post" refer to? :D
    Rini Amell
    Yes I often lose what I have built
    Spotify Freek
    I totally get where you're coming from! I’ve been dealing with a similar issue on my site, and it’s so frustrating to hit that 500-page error when you’re trying to engage with your audience. Starting a newsletter is a great idea—it's a smart way to keep that connection strong, even when technical issues pop up. How has the transition been for you? Any tips on managing both a site and a newsletter?
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    It’s now working. It seems they did an update on the platform