• Subscribe
  • If you could create a new holiday, what would it be called and how would it be celebrated? πŸ˜ƒ

Sanja Micic
    11 replies
    I'd create a holiday called National Chillax Day 😎🌴! Date: The first Monday of August. National Chillax Day is all about embracing the art of doing nothing and recharging our minds and bodies. It's a reminder to slow down, appreciate the little things, and prioritize our well-being in the simplest ways possible. πŸ˜ƒ

Replies

Holiday Name: International Prank Day πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Date: April 1st (extending April Fools' Day into a full holiday) Concept: - Humor and Fun: A day dedicated to good-natured pranks, jokes, and playful activities. - Prank Competitions: Friendly competitions for the best prank. - Comedy Shows: Special comedy shows, stand-up performances, and improv events. - Costume and Prop Day: Encourage people to wear silly costumes or use funny props. - Community Events: Neighborhood gatherings, and social media challenges on humor and pranks. Purpose: - Laughter and Joy: To bring people together through laughter and shared fun experiences. - Stress Relief: A break from the usual routine to relax, have fun, and relieve stress. - Creativity and Innovation: Encourages creative thinking and innovation in planning pranks and jokes. Guidelines: - Harmless Fun: Emphasize that all pranks should be harmless and in good spirit. - Consent: Ensure that participants are willing and aware to some extent to avoid unwanted surprises. - Inclusivity: Make sure the holiday activities are inclusive and enjoyable for all ages and backgrounds. International Prank Day would be a day of joy, creativity, and laughter, making it a much-anticipated event every year.
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    @herwig_kusatz isn't this kind of april fools?
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    I'd call it: Treat yourself. And basically, it would be a day to... you guessed it... treat yoursefl!
    Charlotte Hare
    Pyjama day for me! Normalise wearing your pyjamas out and about - I shouldn't have to squeeze into those jeans every time I want to nip to the shops haha
    Sanja Micic
    @charlotte_hare Apsolutly love it! I see myself in a pajama outside and it is so fun. Freedom! :D Approved!
    Gurkaran Singh
    National Chillax Day - the one day where procrastination is not only allowed but encouraged! It's like a mental vacation without the jet lag. Who's ready to master the art of doing absolutely nothing with me? 🌴 #ChillGoals