• Subscribe
  • If you could create a new holiday, what would it be called and how would it be celebrated? πŸ˜ƒ

Sanja Micic
    11 replies
    I'd create a holiday called National Chillax Day 😎🌴! Date: The first Monday of August. National Chillax Day is all about embracing the art of doing nothing and recharging our minds and bodies. It's a reminder to slow down, appreciate the little things, and prioritize our well-being in the simplest ways possible. πŸ˜ƒ

Replies

Charlotte Hare
    Pyjama day for me! Normalise wearing your pyjamas out and about - I shouldn't have to squeeze into those jeans every time I want to nip to the shops haha
    Sanja Micic
    @charlotte_hare Apsolutly love it! I see myself in a pajama outside and it is so fun. Freedom! :D Approved!
    Holiday Name: International Prank Day πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Date: April 1st (extending April Fools' Day into a full holiday) Concept: - Humor and Fun: A day dedicated to good-natured pranks, jokes, and playful activities. - Prank Competitions: Friendly competitions for the best prank. - Comedy Shows: Special comedy shows, stand-up performances, and improv events. - Costume and Prop Day: Encourage people to wear silly costumes or use funny props. - Community Events: Neighborhood gatherings, and social media challenges on humor and pranks. Purpose: - Laughter and Joy: To bring people together through laughter and shared fun experiences. - Stress Relief: A break from the usual routine to relax, have fun, and relieve stress. - Creativity and Innovation: Encourages creative thinking and innovation in planning pranks and jokes. Guidelines: - Harmless Fun: Emphasize that all pranks should be harmless and in good spirit. - Consent: Ensure that participants are willing and aware to some extent to avoid unwanted surprises. - Inclusivity: Make sure the holiday activities are inclusive and enjoyable for all ages and backgrounds. International Prank Day would be a day of joy, creativity, and laughter, making it a much-anticipated event every year.
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    @herwig_kusatz isn't this kind of april fools?
    @mplebl You’re right, it does share similarities with April Fools' Day! The idea behind International Prank Day is to take the fun and lighthearted spirit of April Fools' and expand it into a full holiday with more organized and community-driven activities. It's about fostering creativity and connection through humor, while ensuring all pranks are harmless and enjoyable for everyone. Thanks for pointing that out!
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    I'd call it: Treat yourself. And basically, it would be a day to... you guessed it... treat yoursefl!
    @mplebl "Trick or treat" for adults, but with all treats and no tricks!
    Gurkaran Singh
    National Chillax Day - the one day where procrastination is not only allowed but encouraged! It's like a mental vacation without the jet lag. Who's ready to master the art of doing absolutely nothing with me? 🌴 #ChillGoals