• Subscribe
  • If you could invent one piece of tech, what would it be?

Abdul Rehman
    21 replies

Replies

Colton Hayes
    A device that recharges your phone using kinetic energy while you walk.
    Abigail Martinez
    An AI that can read my mind and organize my tasks for the day. No more to-do lists!
    Thomas Abraham
    @abigail_martinezz785 YaY !! And I hope the AI will stop reading my mind - at my Todo lists - not read ALL the things. Cause the thoughts might end up in some database ?
    Adam Roger
    A device that turns waste into clean energy instantly. Solve two global problems at once!
    Louise Penny
    A portable hologram projector so we can have 3D meetings anywhere, anytime.
    Thomas Abraham
    @[louise12345](louise12345) Hey I have seen this one, it is done by this LA company, and now a Chinese manufacturer also has a product out there (I think it was on tiktok), albeit these hologram devices are far from being portable. So not a Star Wars style hologram as yet.
    Andrew Paul
    A health scanner that instantly diagnoses any illness, saving time on doctor visits.
    Arianna Wright
    A sleep mask that helps you lucid dream every night. Dream adventures on demand!
    Ava Bailey
    A mood detector for meetings, so you know exactly how everyone's feeling.
    Andres Santanilla Jaramillo
    I would build a brain that knows everything about your customers and can help you get work done -- lucky me, that is what I am building
    Aaron Kow
    Launching soon!
    Hi @asantanilla12, I noticed you’re launching soon and wanted to take this opportunity to connect. Would you be interested in supporting each other’s launching soon work?
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Realistic VR that lets you truly experience other places/times. Mind-blowing potential.
    Abhimanyu Kapoor
    I would love to invent transportation solutions where we can still be in another physical space without being there.
    Declan Ambrose
    A gadget that helps you focus by blocking out all distractions automatically.
    Emilly Anne
    A VR headset that lets you experience any historical moment firsthand.
    Dedew
    A device that lets you 'bookmark' real-life moments and replay them anytime—perfect for reliving memories in full detail. What would you invent?
    Marta Growth
    I would invent a nanometer-size robot that could dive in our body and detect diseases.
    Muhammad Hassan
    A recipe assistant that uses what’s in your pantry.
    bo
    Gundam, a man's dream
    Ulrica Storset
    Working on a platform, solarplexus.ai, to tailor your marketing and communicaiton to different target groups and personas automated and at scale. We will launch it here on Product Hunt next week. Please check it out.