• Subscribe
  • If you could talk to any historical figure to develop your product, who would you choose and why?

Hussam
    6 replies

Replies

Antonio Scardovi
    If DaVinci could code..
    Alex AI
    Steve Jobs, of course. His vision, ambition, way of thinking, and brilliant marketing skills are unmatched. And I'm not even counting his presentation skills. I don't think there's an equivalent to such a genius in the field of entrepreneurship. And he did it multiple times — in a startup, in a company in crisis. We're talking about someone who, in any situation, can build the company and the product for you.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I would choose Steve Jobs because of his remarkable vision for technology and design. His emphasis on user experience, innovation, and thinking outside the box would provide invaluable insights into creating impactful and intuitive products.
    Natalia Toth
    I guess the choice here is limited to the people who were alive in the past max. 20 years, because whoever lived earlier wouldn't understand us :D
    Quang
    I would choose Leonardo da Vinci. His incredible curiosity and innovative mindset would provide unique insights into creativity and problem-solving. His ability to blend art and science could inspire more holistic approaches to product development, fostering a balance between functionality and user experience myLoyola